Applying makeup is a girl/women’s all time favourite activity. Therefore, it is crucial to have a collection with makeup essentials that will allow you to create a flawless everyday look. After acing the makeup basics, it becomes pretty much easier to add playful or quirky makeup products to your collection and incorporate them into your beauty styles.
The most important makeup essentials for your face, eyes, and lips have been listed for you. This can also be called as the ultimate guide to creating the ultimate makeup collection-
- Face Primer- Face Primer is one of the essential products to keep in a makeup collection. It helps keep the skin look smooth and the makeup completely fresh all day long. It is the best formula to control oil and acne, moisturize, smooth out uneven texture and colour correct .
- Foundation- Foundation is the most important makeup essential and probably the hardest part of your makeup routine to find the right shade. The right shade of foundation provides you full coverage and gives your face a more subtle and brighter look.
- Concealer- If you have acne, dark circles, or any kind of discoloration, concealer is a must-have in your makeup kit. Concealers remove any such sort of face colour changes and make the skin look even and all in the same complexion.
- Eyeliner/kajal- Eyes are the most beautiful part of our face. Eyes are made more beautiful by application of eyeliner of a slight hue of kohl/kajal. Eyeliner and kajal add the little extra something needed to really make your eyes look dreamy.
- Lipstick/Lipgloss/ Lip Balm- Lips require our special care and attention. Lipsticks or a lip gloss adds to the overall look and compliments the outfit. Lip Balms tenderly care for the softness of lips and help them retain the natural colour and texture.
- Sunscreen- Sunscreen is the most important makeup essential which should be worn everyday. It protects the skin from harmful UV rays and maintains the natural glow and lustre of the skin.
These are the makeup essentials that every makeup kit should have. Every amateur or even a professional makeup lover or makeup artist should always carry these makeup products with them!