- Water is the key!- Water is perhaps the most poignant and glow enhancing source for your skin. Not keeping our body cells hydrated can lead to dull and pale skin. Drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water a day will not only help to keep the skin moisturized, but will also flush out unhealthy toxins and preserve freshness in the system.
- Wave a Hi!! to some relaxing facial massage Tired of facing occasional breakouts, acne-prone skin or dullness. The most effective healthy skin tip here would be to opt for some rejuvenating face massage so that your circulation enhances and you feel more fresh . A facial massage helps to encourage circulation and is also a stress-buster. Be ready to witness significant improvement in your skin, as it will look a lot healthier and more luminous.
- Protect yourself from the sun!One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from harmful sun rays. Exposure to scorching sunlight can cause skin darkening, age spots and other skin problems. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen generously and reapply every two hours.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle! A healthy and well-balanced diet with ample nutrients can help your skin stay fresh and healthy for long. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and proteins. Eat meals happily and indulge in eating at appropriate levels. Keep your sleeping pattern regular and take at least 7-8 hours of sleep in a day. Do not smoke or drink alcohol. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your skin hydrated.
- Bid farewell to stressful situations!! Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — take steps to manage your stress. Get enough sleep, set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list and make time to do the things you enjoy. The results might be more dramatic than you expect.
We all keep on experimenting by applying homemade masks and other fresh pastes for skin lightening and brightening or to get soft and glowing skin. Well! We have got you covered with some essential home ingredients that are a must for some weekend skin pampering or some special occasion looks-
- Some honey for smooth and glowing skin.
- Few milk drops for skin nourishment.
- Aloe vera as the best skin cooler.
- Coffee for skin exfoliation.
- Rose water for skin rejuvenation
- Yogurt for smooth skin texture
It’s good to experiment and opt for healthy options to apply on skin but there are multiple other ingredients that we mistakenly apply and face the severe after-effects later. Have a look at few mistakes that we need to avoid or can say things that you should never apply on your face-
- Hot water
- Baking soda
- Bar soap
Keep experimenting but still be aware of what is right and wrong for your skin. Do follow these tips and share your valuable feedback with us too!!