Don't forget to share
Good hair is always a primary goal and everyone loves to experiment with their hair. Dyeing hair with different colours is fun and adds to the overall look. But often we commit various mistakes during dyeing our hair and end up sacrificing our good hair health and shiny texture. Here are a few essential tips that you should follow while dying your hair that maintain the shine and volume of your hair and help you even play around with fun colours on your hair!
- Be well careful about your hair texture – Hair texture matters the most, not just when you are getting a haircut done but also at the time of dyeing your hair. Hair texture should always be taken into consideration when select the dye type and the colour. Dyes with organic ingredients work well on all sorts of hair texture.
- Always work upon your roots – Roots should be worked upon properly while dyeing the hair and the scalp should always be worked upon less. Dyeing from roots appropriately adds the colour and does not even mess up with hair health.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins and antioxidants that are good for our skin. Aloe Vera keeps skin glowing and soft. It also prevents acne. Aloe Vera application on the skin helps to keep skin hydrated and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Do the dyeing in proper sections – To avoid patchiness, create a middle part that runs to the back of your head and split the hair into four sections. Be organized about the dye application for full coverage of the hair.
- Know when to go lighter or darker – For permanent dye, choose a color a darker than what you want because of the strong developer. Know when to go lighter or darker as per the dye colours results required.
- Remember to condition your hair when you’re done – The most poignant step is to properly wash the hair and condition well. If you skip the conditioner step, it leaves the cuticle open and the color keeps working.
These easy-breezy hair dyeing tips will definitely help you keep your hair healthy and lustre intact and even support hair growth. Flaunt those voluminous locks and be the attention spot with those fun dyed hair!